Saturday 30 March 2013

I choose you

So these are just some things I think that need a shout out - whether it be because they are un known or just receive my seal of approval!

 Skincare Product

The lush face masks - I mentioned them in my previous post but you don't often here about them and they are all natural and work on a specific issue so you can tailor them to your needs and they smell amzing and I cannot reccomend them enough!!
 Makeup Product
Now this product is definetely not under rated because nearly every beauty blogger in town owns it but the 'Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer' cannot be not in your essientials. It is a miracle worker and literally the only concealer that has really worked and really impressed me! 


 Beauty Tool
I am not very up to date with beauty tools I have a pack of fcuk brushs which are nice and then I bought the qvs dual ended foundation and concealer brush which I love - I prefer the concealer end but an all round good egg if you ask me!



 Nail Polish
I am currently your nude kinda gal I think Topshop nail varnishs are fab and I just think Topshop make up is sometimes forgotten and that makes me sad because it is so nicely packaged and the colours are to die for. The nail varnish I want to shine the spotlight on is Topshops 'Big Smoke' soooo pretty!!



 Haircare Product
Now those of you super savvy savers will be pleased with me here!!! I am showing you this product as it is 99p and better than any other hair mouse I have tried!!! It is the Alberto Balsam Intensive Conditioning Treatment with honey and almond extract. It smells gorgeous, it leaves your hair so so so soft and it is a BARGAIN!!! If you live near a poundland or family bargains or savers run run run and pick up this bad boy as it is too fabulous to be ignored!!

 Scent
I picked this scent as I don't think that people would think to look here for I scent. I picked the body shops coconut body mist and I know for me the body shop is a bath and shower and I just wouldn't link it to actual perfumes but I was in an outlet and it was on sale and omg I cannot stress how yummy it smells. I love it and I wouldn't want it to be forgotten because of its home!!





Food
Now I do not think these are world wide but simply reserved for British mouths - however if you are from the UK please do not forget how good kids cereals are!! Screw healthy options go all out! My personal recommendation would be coco rocks as they are quite simply heaven in a bowl!


Book
I don't know how many of you will of even heard of this series but if you like trashy teen books which for me is an essential if I am relaxing and I don't want anything to deep as they are are an easy read, funny and always have a cute friendship and relationship not far from you own then I would recommend The Mate, Dates series by Cathy Hopkins!



Music
I don't think you will have heard of these guys but I went to a gig last year and they were amazing!! So please check out little comets! If you like Bastille then they should be up you street!



Film
Ooh I know! So near me there is a super duper cheap dvd store ( do not fear it is legal ) but the films are a few years old and it is 3 for £5 and we picked up the most hilarious film! It is called baby mumma and it is really funny, not tooo chic flicky but still a hint of rom com to make it my kind of movie! I would defiantly recommend a watch!



Laugh
The sloth section on the Ellen show - I cannot help but cry with laughter everytime I watch it!

 Photo
Ahaahahha I found it lost within the depths of a comedy blog!! If someone breaks your heart always remember this!!



Quote
'Don't kill yourself today, wait, let this be a reason to wait for things to get better'

So I hope I have inspired you to check out some of these things you may not have even heard of before! I tag you all to do the same!

lots of love
Soph
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment