Thursday 21 March 2013

What's in my bag?



Topshop Clean Bowling Bag - £40

I always watch Youtube video's of "Whats in My Bag" so I thought I would do my own on here! This bag was a recent buy and I believe it comes in a couple of colours. It has a a phone holder inside, and a small zipped pocket too. 


Pink Umbrella 

Urban Outfitters fingerless gloves - I love love love these, they keep my hands super warm as they have a fleecy lining and they look so cute!

Paperchase Travel Card holder 

Topshop purse - I bought this a while ago, I just adore the Topshop purses I would buy them all if I could.

Paperchase Pencil

Kleenex Tissues - I do not go anywhere without a packet of tissues.

Earphones

Topshop sunglasses and floral case - I like to be optimistic and prepared for all types of weather... I do realise it is not likely to be sunny in winter months yet these live in my bag.

Red Diary - this is such a lifesaver. My Dad gave it to me as he got given it for free somewhere and didn't want it. I will be buying one exactly like this for next year because it is so useful.

The pages  look like this so there is plenty space to scribble lists and notes relevant to the week, as well as an address book at the back, and even more plain notes pages. Diary, I love you xxxxx

This little 'essentials pouch' lives in my bag - it contains stuff I might need whilst out and about and I will add to it the lipstick I'm wearing that day or some spare concealer if my skin is not behaving.

Carex Antibacterial Hand Gel - I am the tiniest bit OCD

Les Divines Alcoves Amoureuse In Love Stick Perfume - there is more about that in my perfume post:  click here to read it.

Mini nail file

Olbas Oil - I am a bit obsessed with this at the moment as I am suffering with a blocked nose due to my tree pollen allergy. I adore the smell of it (though it is really quite strong); I put some on my pillow at night which is especially useful.

M&S Peppermint Breath Spray - I don't like to chew gum so this is my alternative to having a nice minty taste all day long

Accessorize Love Compact Mirror

Glasses Wiper - this looks like a very strange contraption... in fact it is for cleaning the lenses of your glasses!

Cath Kidston Honeysuckle Hand Cream

Nivea Lip Care Pearly Shine - this is a lip balm but comes out a very light glossy pink on your lips. A nice subtle alternative to lipstick (which often makes my lips quite dry)


The final thing which you would normally find in my bag is a book:
I have just finished this (hence it not being in my bag), and it was really good, though I do love the Jodi Picoult books. It's quite emotional and hard hitting but a good read nonetheless. 
Jodi Picoult - Handle With Care



And that's all folks! I must depart as I have English Coursework to be doing (*silent tears fall from my eyes*).....

Hope your day is full of sparkles!

Minka x









P.S.... I have found this mini version of my bag IN PINK. I am desperate to own it!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love your bag! And the pink version is lush xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete