Tuesday 5 March 2013

Just a little time to get to know me...

50 FACTS ABOUT ME!




  1. I am a super duper fussy eater and it is very very difficult to serve me a meal I will finish!
  2. Having said this my favourite food is croissants! (yumyumyum)
  3. I currently have a belt on my head..
  4. I've never died my hair (It goes white blonde in the summer but is slightly darker in the colder months)
  5. I hate tea and coffee
  6. I have broken my foot and numerous bones in my hand
  7. I am an aspiring actress
  8. I got full marks on my English literature paper!! 
  9. My favourite time of my life was my 2 week holiday in Florida
  10. On Sunday I accidentally cut a slit in my eye brow 


  11. I have watched every episode of friends AT LEAST 4 times
  12. I used to do tap, ballet and contemporary dancing
  13. I won VIP One Direction tickets the other week! 
  14. I have never watched a full episode of Eastenders 
  15. My worst ever food is tuna pasta bake with peas (I once had it at a girls house when I was staying over and I cried my way through about 2 pieces of pasta
 16. If I was allowed to I would stay in bed all day watching tv and youtube videos online and eating food
 17. I got my first pet at the age of 16! 
 18. I have not fallen asleep before midnight in years! 
 19. I am currently watching friends.. 
 20. My favourite thing about myself is my lip shape ( I am not being vain they are one of the only things I like!!!)  

 21. I own 4 onsies - I don't care if I am a loser they are so comfortable! 
 22. I think of our  blog as my baby!! 
 23. I have a very good memory - I learn my scripts after literally one read through
 24. I make at least one list a day! 
 25. I miss my blog pal so so so so so so much - She is like my twin I can tell her everything and I hate that I hardly get to see her :'-(
 26. I adore the Kardashians and Jenners - and know many useless facts!
 27. I am predicted all A's and A*'s for GCSE
 28. I love buying underwear and socks! 
 29. I have a scar on my elbow from when I collided with a year 7 when I was in year 4 and I fell down concrete steps #ouch
 30. At home I only drink out of mugs


 31. I am so so so scared no one will ever love me or want to marry me and have kids
 32. I really want to be loved and get married and have kids ( Obviously not at the moment!)
 33. I WILL win an oscar one day! I promise you
 34. I procrastinate to the moon and back
 35. My favourite tv programme is Pretty Little Liars 
 36. I get excited at the thought of tidying.. 
 37. Yes I have OCD 
 38. I would rather eat junk food snacks all day rather than have proper meals
 39. I am meant to leave my house at 8 to go to school.. I get up at 5 to 8.. 
 40.  I am a flier for cheerleading ( they through me in the air )

 41. One Direction are my babies
 42. I have had 16 rehersals in the last 2 weeks 
 43. I could spend hours in a make up shop 
 44. I love shopping 
 45. The Christmas holidays are just my favourite thing ever
 46. Or the summer holidays as I am in my favourite place ever around some of my favourite people ever
 47. The blog mate is one of these people 
 48. I make up whole elaborate daydreams in my head.. literally novels 
 49. It may be sad but I love listening to audiobooks 
 50. I love everybody reading this!!


I hope you enjoyed learning all about moi!
 Lots of Love
Soph 
xox






6 comments:

  1. yum, croissants probably one of my favorites too! have fun at the 1D concert!!
    thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    http://nattea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes!! Thankyou!! I will be sure to do a post on it!x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ahh I know! I can quote wayyyy to many episodes!xx

      Delete
  3. I can certainly relate to a few of these and SNAP i am literally obsessed with Pretty Little Liars! I had a bit of a break though due to my hectic lifestyle but I am now back on track! currently on season 3 episode 5 - meaning one thing! Pretty Little Liars marathons galore!

    Love reading your blog! good luck

    Check out mine

    callofbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    Love India xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must catch up!!! It has been very dramatic recently!! And of course xxx

      Delete