Saturday 23 March 2013

New York, New York!!

Since I was little it has been my dream to visit New York....and on Thursday I will be boarding a plane and doing just that!!
As a surprise for my 16th birthday (which was in January) my parents arranged for my Mum and I to go on this extremely exciting trip - I am a very very lucky girl!


I really really cannot wait to get there, and I thought that before I go I would give you a sneak peak of what I'm hoping to get up to. 
I will only be there for four days, so I have planned a schedule to make sure I have time to do the things I most want to do.


Obviously top of my list is shopping, as I have been saving up for this! I have planned specific shopping trips to 5th Avenue, the Soho area, Macy's, Bloomingdales.... and Dylan's Candy Bar. 
I'm sorry but I don't think I can go to New York City and not go in there... especially when it's Easter and there is going to be a lot of chocolate for sale.



Top of my 'New York Bucket List' are these activities:
*go up the Empire State building
*buy a t-shirt like this:

*have lunch in Grand Central Terminal
*read a chapter of my book in the New York Public Library



The other very very very exciting thing is that as part of my birthday present, my Mum is taking me to see a broadway show of my choice. I am a huge musicals fan (if you read my 50 facts about me post you will see that I wish my own life was a musical) and so I have booked to see Chicago as it is one of the few musicals I have never seen! I'm sure it is going to be fantastic!


an excited photo of me with my guide books and schedule


I will of course do a post when I'm back, with some photos and most definitely a haul!
The other thing which I am really looking forward to is... THE DAY I GET BACK I WILL BE SEEING LA BLOGMATE!!!!!!! 

Minka x

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Check my blog out for more info x x
    justsayjess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete