Thursday 21 March 2013

Slap wrist.. tut tut

ahh I am so sorry I feel I have deserted my baby!

In my defense I have had two plays, exams AND I have been poorly..
And even now I am going to be lazy and do a tag but I have to write an essay and have a bath and eat..
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Now that is quite enough of my pathetic apology, so without further ado I present to you...


My 10 Most Worn Beauty Products


1. most worn lipstick+lipgloss:
It has to be my Rimmel 'soft coral' My siblings gave it to me for Christmas and it is peachy corally shiny heaven!

2. most worn eyeliner:
Maybelline master precise *maybe it's maybelline*

3. most worn nailpolish:
Ah this is tricky... Maybe my Nails inc 'disco ball'? I have quite a few favourites

4. most worn eyeshadow:
I am not overly exciting when it comes to eye shadow - I have a gorgeous pallet from H and M with so many colours similar to that of mac and the naked pallet so I am set up! 

5. most worn concealer:
Collection 2000 lasting perfection. (absolute life saver)

6. most worn foundation:
Bourjois Healthy mix serum - love love love love

7. most worn (finishing) powder:
I do not even have remotely oily skin and it is so unneccesary for me to wear one so I have a natural collection uber cheap pressed powder! It doubles up as a foundation if my skin is doing well in summer!

8. most worn blush:
Rimmel match perfection 003 so so so preddy!! It has 3 shades that can be used separately or combined and are gorgeous. It doesn't come out too dark which is something I personally love because too pink cheeks is a nightmare!

9. most worn bronzer:
NYC terracotta tan - It has two shades and uber dark orangy colour that I avoid unless I am really tanned when I mix it with power so soften the colour but the neighboring colour is beautiful shimmery bronze and perfect for contouring all year round!

10. most worn mascara:
Clinique High Impact mascara - however I have just bought seventeens 'dolled up mascara and I am loving it!!

I hope I have inspired you to offer you own attmept at this post as I must admit it is a cheeky way to offer up a quick blog post when you are rushed off your feet!!

Lots of Love
Soph
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment