Saturday 30 March 2013

When you wish apon a star

Hello my lovlies!

So whilst Minka jets off to the U S of A I am stuck here revising :-( So in order to avoid Philosophy que cards I thought I would share with you my current wish list!

Now this list is always far to long and I never complete it! Some of these I will by, some I am considering and some there is no way I will ever own it but I love it so here goes..:

Zara Office City Bag

I can tell you now I so so so so want to buy this and I am pretty sure I am going to get it next week because omg it is perfection. Now there has been a huge hype around this product and I know I have see tons of bloggers and youtubers who have purchased it and I am in total agreement. It is really like the classic Prada bag and it has a laptop/ipad padded section and the choice between a crook and shoulder strap. I love it!! I think it will be a really good hand luggage bag, sleepover bag but also good for transporting work around so yes I really hope to get my hands on this bag boy asap.

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

I mean lets be honest who wouldn't want this?! I am very much your gold/brown/highlight girl and it just offers every colour that I could possibly want! However I am getting a MAC make over curtosy of my auntie next week and I guess I will probably choose some goldy eye shadows then so I may hold off until prom kind of time to get this beauty!

Essie Sand Tropez

Now I am very behind on the Essie band wagon. Don't ask me why because me and my sister are both very nail varnishy people however between us neither of us own a single shade of Essie! We have made a pact to both bye a colour to ensure we do not miss out! I am currently loving either really deep purple or nude nails so I have had a look through the shades and slightly fallen in love with Sand Tropez - which is ironic as the video that inspired me to look through the colours told me that it wasn't very nice. However personally concrete beige really suit my hands so I think it is the one for me. 

Polaroid Camera

Sadly this is just a lust product - theres no way I can justify paying one pound a picture plus the camera! However I just think it is the cutest thing and I love the idea of capturing a moment and having it there and then! Plus the camera looks gorgeous! *sigh* goddam money

Lush Face Mask




(You wouldn't even believe the struggle I have just had with these pictures ) 
But any how but currently I am the biggest bath person in the world - this is because I am not really watching tv when I get home in order to get work done and learn scripts etc and limiting myself to evening shows. But disappointingly there's not been an awful lot I am into so I have taken to watching series online and watching an episode in my bath on my laptop ( I am currently going through pretty little liars from the start ) So I have that little bit more time so I am getting into face masks and hair masks. Now I have an on off relationship with lush - I cannot stand a lot of the products because they are SO SO strong and bright but then there are some that I adore and are all time favourites. There masks are definitely something I love, they are so fresh and smell amazing and they all have a different task so I can choose whatever is suited to me that particular month. I have 5 pots so I can get myself a free one this time round! But they are so worth it!


Mac Lip Stick

As I said I have my MAC make over to look forward to this holiday and I am looking for a nudey lip - as we all know MAC is the queen of the lips so I am excited to get myself a good quality lipstick!

Real Techniques

I cannot watch another tutorial and here about these brushs and not own them!!! They are so widely loved I feel as if I am missing out and I need to add these to my collection for sure

So the list goes on and on but these are just a few that are quite high up!! If you have any recommendations for Mac shades let me know and tell me what you think of my choices 

Lots of Love
Soph 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment