Wednesday 6 March 2013

Colour Wheel: Blanc

If you've been reading our blog, you will know that this week I have set myself a "Colour Wheel" challenge... and today's colour is white!!

I know many people aren't a massive fan of white because it shows up dirt quickly and often don't find it particularly flattering, but personally I am a big fan and found it hard to choose just 5 things! I managed to stick to just three "clothing items" after much deliberation. 




I will start with my slightly random objects first:
I could not choose between these two DVDs so I decided to include both! I love love love Miranda it cheers me up so much when I'm having a down day and I've seen all the episodes rather a lot of times...
Hairspray is my "ill movie" so when I'm unwell and stuck in bed the first movie I will choose to watch will be this! It's such a feel good film and I love the songs, it just makes me want to get up and dance!!
The other item is a "hedhog hairbursh" - they actually come in a large variation of colours and I think they're so brilliant. I have quite thick hair and this is the best brush I have found for it - they are quite expensive though.


Next I have a pair of shoesies:
These are by the brand Superga which is Italian. I actually bought these in Italy in a huge supermarket (?!) and they were not expensive at all. They're a really nice summer type of sneaker thing and a great alternative to Converse. I think you can buy them with different coloured soles / laces but I like the grey as that means they're easy to match with lots of outfits.


These are two of my favourite tops ever:

There's the kissing fish one (ASOS) and the cameras (American Apparel). I really love a graphic tee and I do wear them all summer long with denim shorts.


Okey dokey, see y'all tomorrow for a new colour!
Enjoy your day!

Minka x





2 comments:

  1. I love hairspray too! I have the DVD and went to see the Broadway show which was AMAZING.

    http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete