Monday 4 March 2013

Black is the colour..

Black is the colour of my true love's hair.
Her lips are like a rose so fair.
She's got the sweetest face and the gentlest hands.
I love the ground where on she stands.

Hey everyone!
So todays post is looking at  all the things I am loving in a particular colour!
If you haven't guessed by the title and snippet of lyrics I am looking at the colour black! Now I don't want to seem depressing or gothic or anything but I have just found the chic side of black and hope to share it with you guys!

BLACK BOOTS:

So these are my winter shoesies and oh how I love them! You can't really tell from the image but the back panel is suede and they have cute little capped toes! They look quite small but they have quite a substantial heel which helps us small folk out! They were from h and m at a reasonable price of £22 and were a very nice Christmas present (so thankyou mummy and daddy!)

EYE LINER:

So this is my current eye liner and it is AMAZING. It is slowly drying out but despite this, it is the easiest pen I have tried in regards to keeping the line straight and adding flicks. I like that it can be dulled down to a grey with eye shadow on top or really strong black on its own. Just on the lash line it makes the world of difference for making eyes look bigger and more awake (my savior on a rubbish day!) It is the Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liner Black and I bought it whilst it was on special but I believe it is £6 normally! 

VIDEO CAMERA:

Now this is totally random and you could argue it is probably  more silver than black but never mind!! So as you know I went to a concert the other week and I managed to film the entire thing on this little thing and it was so much fun to watch it back remember the evening and listen to me and my friend scream/singing over the top! So since then I have been capturing little snippets of family life and I plan to make my Mum a video for her birthday! I am also planning on using it when I next stay with my little bloggy pal so I can always remember these times!!

PETER PAN COLLARED TOP:

This is my new favourite top!! I just think it is so cute! It has three quarter length sleeves and this adorable little collar and it just goes with literally all my bottom halves! Forever 21 is such a bargain shop just £9 for this little number and it is looks smart but super soft at the same time so I feel it is very versatile! 

MY BABIES!!!!!

I just love these shoes - I am well aware they are not to everyone's taste but they are so mine. They are cute little suede wedges and I am wearing them with leather leggings and a white top to a party in a few weeks! They are a good walking/dancing height and I feel as if I can walk around comfortably. £10 from Primark just perfect for parties! I would highly reccomend Primark heels for one off or casual situations because they are cheep and cute!  

So yes! I am hoping to do a look book and include my shoes and top so look out for that!

Lots of Love
Soph
xox


 



No comments:

Post a Comment