Saturday 23 March 2013

Make-up snooping.....

On Wednesday night, I was supposed to be staying in our flat in London... however I had no windows in my bedroom due to them being in the process of getting replaced.

Therefore I popped over next door to stay with one of my bestest friends (I cannot tell you how perfect it is to live next door to your best friend).

The next morning she left rather early so I did a very very cheeky little snoop across her dressing table and documented a few of the things I was tempted to steal.....


I am slightly obsessed with her Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette. I am in love with it. Just look at the pretty colours I could play with it all day!!! 





It is definitely the product I am most jealous of... and she knows it. I will admit I had a little go with one of the colours, 'Chopper' - it's a perfect shimmery gold AND I WANT IT!!!!

She has a very beautiful nail polish collection, so I just chose my two favourites to show you. OPI 'French Quarter For Your Nails' and Topshop 'Stolen Sapphires".



The OPI is a gorgeous light stone grey. I thought it was a slightly unusual colour but I can imagine that it looks really nice on - I am a big fan of grey shades!!

I only own two Topshop nail polish's but I adore them and so when I saw this deep blue shade I felt heavenly. I know that these polish's work well and don't chip too quickly and it is such a pretty colour, omg I might just have to go out and buy it.


The last thing I picked out (she does have a lot of lovely stuff could I just add), was this foundation brush from Stila. 

I found a little collection of these: for liner, eyeshadow, power and lips too, I think. I love the colour of the handles and the brush tip as well. I don't actually own a foundation brush but I am very very tempted now that I have seen this.

I know that my dear best friend reads this blog - she will either love me or kill me now... but nonetheless I enjoyed my snooping immensely.

On a different note I have made an account on "We Heart It" and am love love loving it!
I think I may be a bit late getting this but for those who don't know it is basically like tumblr. If you would like to add me as a friend, my username is: minkas_world  (Soph also has it: soph_29 and her tumblr is naturu-l.tumblr.com)

So if you would like to enjoy looking at photos of cute animals, marilyn monroe, make-up, shoes, fit boys and other pretty things, do add me! 

Have a wonderful day,

Minka x








2 comments:

  1. Hi there ^^,
    Thanks for checking out my blog !!!
    Want to follow each other?
    I follow you already :D
    I love the Naked palette, it gas got some great wearable colors, not to extroordinary, very good ^^
    XOXO Abby

    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Fabulous I shall follow you right now!

      xxx

      Delete