Monday 25 March 2013

March faves!!


We are nearing the end of March... so it's time for a favorites post!

SONG


This month I have fallen in love with thins song. I know it came out quite a while ago, but it is extremely fun to dramatically lip-sync to....


PRODUCT
Last week I was looking for something in my bathroom cupboard when I came across this:


I KNOW. I nearly cried. I had completely forgotten that I owned this (I received it as a present a couple of years ago I think....and clearly lost it), it has 77 colours - so so beautiful I have been having tonnes of fun with it.


ITEM OF CLOTHING
If you live in England am sure you're aware that the weather has been very temperamental and disgusting for the most part... EVEN THOUGH IT IS SPRING. It makes me very annoyed.
Anyway, I have got a lot of use out of this Urban Outfitter's scarf consequently.
I love the grey / purple tones, and it is unusually short which is... erm unique? That is it's only downside.


MOVIE
In the lead up to my New York trip I have been trying to watch films set there. My favourite of the one's I've watched over this month, has been "The Devil Wears Prada". It's just a classic and Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway are a match made in heaven.



RANDOM
You are probably aware that it was Mother's Day this month, and when I was in Marks and Spencer's buying my Mum some flowers I bought myself this oh-so-cute pink potted plant (yes I realise it's very odd that a bought a plant for MYSELF from the Mother's Day section...). I have no idea what sort of flower it is, but it's very pretty and is giving me hope that spring is on the way despite the snow which is currently outside my window!!! I do not have a green thumb, but so far so good my plant is still alive... lets hope it stays that way for a while longer!!



Minka x






3 comments:

  1. Hi there ^^,
    I like your blog very much, so I decided to nominate you for the Liebster Blog award :D
    For details check out my blog :D
    Good Luck
    XOXO Abby
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete