Monday 11 March 2013

Colour Wheel: BLUE

Hello hello!

I am so sorry I didn't do my colour wheel post yesterday - I had an extremely hectic day!!!
Anyway, here is my last colour post (for now), BLUE......



The most important thing I you will find in my wardrobe is these jeans.. I wear them an awful lot (probably too much), I have tried buying leggings etc and I do wear them but I always come back to my trusty jeans...


(Promise they are a dark shade of blue!) These are J Brand jeans, which my Mum very kindly bought me from America, and they are definitely worth it for me because I get so much use out of them. I am also petite with skinny legs so find it hard to find perfect fitting jeans.. but these do the job!

Next is a Topshop shirt I bought last spring / summer:


(please excuse my camera quality I was in a rush!!). I love the pink floral pattern on this and it's a lovely light material so perfect for warmer weather!


BRACELET: I bought this bracelet two years ago on holiday in Thailand. It is such a beautiful shade of blue and is a fab accessory for summer outfits.

MY WEEK WITH MARILYN: If you're a regular reader you will know that I love this film and I would die if Eddie Redmayne fell in love with me. It is such a beautiful film and Michelle William's performance as Marilyn is outstanding. 

NOTEBOOK: I got this as a Christmas present and it is a beautiful notebook from Venice. It has a really unusual pattern / effect on the front and is too gorgeous that I am yet to use it because I'm so scared I'll spoil it. I want to use it for something special... any ideas?

See ya soon!
Minka x






2 comments: