Sunday 3 March 2013

March favourites!

Hey guys!

So due to my rather hectic schedule I have missed the shot with my February favouties ( due to the date being MARCH the 3rd ) So I thought I would be prepared and let you in on the things I know I will be loving this month..

SONG:  

One Direction 'One Way Or Another ( teenage kicks)
I do not want you guys to think I am full on creepy obsessed with the boys but I have no shame in admitting my love for them. However even if you are not a direction like moi I think this song is amazing - a) it has been produced for a worth while cause and the video gives you a snippet of the work the boys have done b) most of us know the words to it! and c) THEY LOOK SO DARN CUTE IN THE VIDEO!
But yes I think it is a worth while purchase and a great song to have a little dance around too! Plus there is cheeky shower shot of Niall.. (HANDS OFF HE IS MINE!)

PRODUCT:

bourjois healthy mix serum 
Currently I am lacking in money for expensive make up ( I am saving for a splurge for prom! ) so I have been scouring reviews of high street products to find the perfect new foundation! And I must say I am love love loving Bourjois healthy mix serum! The smell is really really nice!! And not even just for a foundation it is all fruity and fresh and I love it! It has a more flawless finish and you can build up from reasonable to  high coverage which is perfect for me! And at the £10 mark with the level not moving since Christmas despite daily usage I am very impressed! 

ITEM OF CLOTHING:

MOTO SUPERSOFT SKINNY LEIGH JEANS
After a cheeky shopping spree in London I got these blue/black jeans from topshop - they are skin tight but move with you (literally with the movement of leggings) and they are so easily dressed up or down and are perfect for majority of situations! Darker colours are always great for winter and they go with literally all my jumpers and tops so yes! They are fab

MOVIE:

GROWN UPS
I have never laughed so much at a movie EVER! I am a feel good movie lover and it hits the nail on the head and I laughed throughout. It is the kind of movie that you quote to one another afterwards - mine and my brothers particular favourite quote is 'I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED'. It has a really really good cast which makes it even funnier and ah it just makes me smile! If you are ever feeling remotely down I would suggest watching this as it is a film you will laugh allowed even if you are in bed alone!!

 RANDOM:

Electric blanket
Now I realise this is very very weird.. But I had to be honest and my electric blanket is one of my favourite things ever.. I have had days where I have been so tired and down that I have cried with happiness when I've looked at my bed! It is just a giant hot water bottle, it is as toasty as you like. My sleep pattern is appalling and when I wake up shaking at 4am I can put it on for half an hour to just settle down again and it works wonders! I watch majority of tv and videos online in bed and it makes them 10x more enjoyable! So as sad as I sound I owe it to my blanket to stress to you all how much you are missing out!!!! 

So yes I hope you have enjoyed reading about this mixed bunch but I would suggest you check out all I have suggested because I love them and I am sure you will too!!


Yeah teenage kicks right through the night.



Lots of Love
Soph ( I know last time it was day dreamer but I have decided to just sign off like this ) 
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment