Friday 8 March 2013

Colour Wheel: PURPLE

Where I am it is a pretty miserable foggy day, so I thought I would do my colour wheel post on a bright colour...Purple!


I used to be a huge fan of purple so I had no trouble finding things for you today!

I got this scarf for my birthday:
I'm not sure what material it is made from but it is unbelievably soft. It looks really nice with a plain grey jumper as it adds a splash of colour to an otherwise rather boring outfit.

For Christmas I was given a set of 4 mini OPI nail polishes called "Ger-minis"(a purple, nude, dark green and blue). They are probably my most prized nail polishes because they're so cute... I will cry when they run out.

I promise the earrings are a really dark purple and not black! I bought them at a market in France last summer... sadly I cannot remember what stone they are made of. They actually glitter in some lights which makes me very excited.

Because it's been winter and it's been hideously cold I bought quite a few of these thermal long sleeved tops from Superdry:

They are thin, but fit tightly and keep me warm which is the main thing. Fab for wearing under jumpers. 

My last item is a pair of shoes - my Vans:

As you can see these are quite well worn! They are so comfy, I wore them a lot last summer as again they bring some colour to a shorts and white top combo. They will last you a long time so are worth buying if you're looking for something which is an alternative to Converse etc - I actually think these are much more comfortable than Converse anyway.


In other news, I would advise you to NOT try melting chocolate in a microwave because I have learnt this morning that it is possible to actually burn it. I could hear popping, fizzing and squeaking noises as the kitchen started to reek of chocolate mixed with plastic. Oh dear...

So please have a more sensible day than I am having!

Minka x




2 comments:

  1. I love the scraf! I got the purple OPI nail varnish for Christmas too! Such a gourgeous colour! :)

    ReplyDelete