Monday 1 April 2013

Home time

Hello one and all!

I am at the airport heading home, which is sad but I have had the most amazing time ever in New York city.
I have crammed lots and lots into the four days I had and enjoyed every minute of it. I will definitely do some sort of haul post, though I don't think I will include everything as it is a rather long list...!!!
So keep your eyes peeled for that.

I am extremely extremely excited to be seeing my gorgeous, beautiful blogmate Soph tomorrow which will get me through the flight home, and makes leaving New York a lot easier as I have something to
look forward to!!! I have purchased some face masks for us to try out as we have planned a lovely relaxing evening with plenty of chit chat involved.

Adios amigos, enjoy your evening /
day depending on where you live or what time you are reading....

Lots of Love,
Minka x

Here is a photo of me eating an extremely yummy dessert called a "Whoopie Pie"!! And also some shopping bags



No comments:

Post a Comment