Monday 29 April 2013

April Favourites

We are coming to the end of April... and you should all know what that means... a favourites post!!!


SONG

This month I have become a 1D fan. 
I have always liked One Direction but not been overly keen until recently for some unknown reason...this is probably Soph's fault that I'm now a bit obsessed but hey ho a bit of 1D never hurt anyone.



PRODUCT

I have decided to go for the Stila Girl Travel Palette - living the life in laguna as my favourite product because it was a very well spent £10!!



This is so useful for on-the-go makeup. It's all really natural colours which come out well (though you do need to do a little reapplying throughout the day but it's easy to put in your bag as it's so small) and its great that there is a little tutorial picture thing in there too.
This is fab for using at school or on a little day trip out where you want to keep it simple.


MOVIE

After seeing Chicago on broadway I have become a little bit over excited about the movie (even though it was made ages ago). I love the songs, I love Renee Zellweger, the dancing is unbelievable, great story line ahhhhhhhhhh I could go on and on....




ITEM OF CLOTHING


This is just a plain white standard tee (so I didn't bother photographing the whole thing) with a cute kissing fish design. I love it - it's so comfy and you can wear it with anything; jeans, leggings, shorts etc.


RANDOM

After stalking One Direction on youtube I found this video and have watched it about 15 times every day since. It brings a smile to my face (the first clip is by far the best!):



LOVE LOVE LOVE


Minka x


2 comments: