Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fairy makeover


She came back over with lots of super super gorgeous things so I was so excited. She prepped me with strobe cream which is used to brighten and enhances the effect of light on the skin! So I looked all glowy and I really liked the finish to it - I think in the summer if your skin was clear you could could get away with that alone!
Next we started off with a concealer to cover any little blemishes and darkness under the eyes, she picked out the mineralise concealer for me - I am not sure of the shade but I must admit I wasn't wowed by it and I didn't think the coverage was as good as the collection 2000 lasting perfection but it was nice to have on for the day 
Then my foundation, and omg it is just the most amazing product I have ever used or seen or anything. It was the MatchMaster spf 15 foundation in shade 1.0 and it is a perfect match for my skin - it offers really good coverage and still makes me look glowwy!! Pure perfection 
For my cheeks she used a gorgeous highlighter that was so pretty and shimmery and it was very pretty but I cant find it on the website to show you a picture!! She also used a bronzer in shade golden and it is perfect not to obvious but a good contourer and adds a nice amount of colour to my cheeks!
Then onto my eyes and this was by far my favourite part of the makeover and they looked massive and not so boring and shiny and *sigh* I loved it!

So for the base we used the 'Bare Study' paint pot which was an almost rose gold shine 


Then to highlight we used 'shroom' which in person is a white gold shimmer not a purple like it looks in the picture.. It is such a cute highlighter and makes you look far far more awake and your eyes look far wider

 And then for definition we used 'Omega' and it is perfect. I think it is a colour that would suit every one under the sun, it doubles as an eye brow filler and eye liner! She used it for extra definition 
Then I had a really thin line of eye liner to thicken my lash line in shade 'black track' 
For my actual lashes she used studio fix lash which is really good for making lashes splay out and as I have so many they tend to stick together so it was amazing  
And to finish off for my lips I specifically asked for a nudey pink lip so that it was wearable and not overly showy! She found me the perfect colour which is 'creme cup' 

So that concludes it! I specifically asked for a school look that I know I could doll up for a particular event! I think it matched the brief perfectly and received many a compliment when wearing the look! I ended up buying the foundation, the omega eye shadow, the bronzer and lipstick. I am planning on getting the mascara this weekend and Geogria was so sweet and decantered me a massive lump of the paint pot as she knew I couldn't really afford to buy anything else!!

Check out the products as they were all lovely!
Lots of Love 
Soph 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment