Tuesday 30 April 2013

Favourites take 2


April Favourites take 2!

Sorry for the repeat! But I thought I would fill you in on my monthly favourites!

SONG

I am going to go with 'Oblivion' by Bastille because I love them and the song is great and yes!! Listen to it


PRODUCT

Ooh well after my beautiful make over I invested in the bestest make over I invested in the honestly BEST EVER make up brush it is the real techniques stippling brush. It makes my make up look flawless and skin super good! 


MOVIE

ahahah okay this is an odd one because so many people have said it is a crap movie but I have watched it online like 5 times and it is LOL with Miley Cyrus and I just think it is a easy going chick flick and hehehehe you should watch it!!


ITEM OF CLOTHING

So I know these can look tacky but I am a huge huge fan of my leather look leggings I wear them with a shirt and jumper and I think they are really cute!



RANDOM

So yesterday me and my sister were home alone and took advantage of our time to bake a cake!!! However I stressed to her I was not commiting to real baking so we whipped up a Betty Crocker mix and filled and topped it with cream and by George it was delicious!!! It is simple pimple and yummy

- also weirdly I am obbsessed with audio book #lame I know but honestly it is so relaxing I listen whilst I am on tumblr or whatever and it is heavenly. Plus you know you can listen to intelligant books and be smart or listen to trashy teenage ones like me!
                                                         
                                                               
LOTS OF LOVE 
SOPH 
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment