Thursday 21 February 2013

We all need a spot of inspiration

Hey travellers!

So apologies! But due to being on the go this week I am working from my phone so what with dodgy wifi connections and temperamental iPhone keys my post is not as snazzy as the previous. However it is important all the same..

I feel like in the colder months when the excitement of the holidays have passed it is easy to get down and give up quickly and currently I think we all need a spot of inspiration!


“Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.”
~Jane Addams~
From this I think we need to remember things will get better we just have to let them. If we loose faith in the future we miss out on the future we want. The time we lost by giving up could be the time you achieve your final goal. This theory can be applied to all areas of life - whether it be career prospects, the grade you want in an exam or happiness itself.
It can be achieved just don't take your eye off the ball! Stay committed, stay focused and never give up.

Lots of love 
Daydreamer 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment